Friday, July 1, 2011

[The Craft's Meow] July Release Blog Hop - Life is a Carnival

Hello there - thanks for checking back. I received so many lovely comments! What a way to end the week! I hope you like what you have seen thus far. I bet you've been itching to place an order and today is the big day! So head on over to the The Craft's Meow to pick up some of these darling sets. If you need some help deciding, take a look at the DT's sample work - I'm sure we can help enable you ;)

And if that's not good enough - all card kits are 15% off. And if you want an additional incentive, sign up for the newsletter, because there is an extra little coupon in there, which will apply to your entire purchase, sale or no sale!

In my recent post I mentioned that I really love Life is a Carnival. So no surprise there that I pulled it out again for the Big Day :) You should be arriving from Nina Brackett's blog. Our talented stamp designer and amazing all around designers that I admire!


Life is a Carnival - Enjoy It!
Stamps: (Nina B Designs - Life is a Carnival) The Craft's Meow
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - White) Papertrey Ink; (Earth Love) Cosmo Cricket
Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black, London Fog) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (3/8" Ribbon - Fall Blue Squares) American Crafts; (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor


I made the little roller coast longer by stamping the curvy parts to the front and hid the wrong heights with the ferris wheel - but don't tell! Speaking of ferris wheel, it looks like a bunch of girls were on the same wavelength on Day 2 and colored in their little wagons. Since rainbow is so hot, I figured, why not create a color wheel? ;)

Life is a Carnival - Enjoy It!

I love the sentimenes in the set - cute flourishes and great font! See?

Life is a Carnival - Enjoy It!

So - that's it for now. Thank you, Lisa, for letting me be part of this little journey. I had a lot of fun with these stamps. You'll be hopping over to the very talented Sarah Martina Parker - one of our talented kit designers who I have admire for a long, long time!

Now to the best part: if you want a chance to win the entire release, leave a little comment. You never know from whose blog we'll draw a lucky winner. You'll have until 10:00 pm Pacific / 1:00 am Eastern on Tuesday July 5th to make the rounds and leave comments. Here is the entire blog hop list in case you got lost.


Let me know what you'll be putting into your shopping cart! I'd love to see what you create with 'em. And don't forget about that extra little coupon in the newsletter!

32 comments:

Helen L said...

I love your card, especially how you colored the seats on the Wheel in a rainbow of colors: so festive!!

Janice Boon said...

Fun and colorful just hw a carnival should be! I hv to say it I love the idea hw you stamp the roller coaster!

Miesje said...

Love the way placed the ferris wheel off the edge - such a great look!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

This is amazing!!!! I love how you designed it, and made great use of these fab stamps :) have a great weekend :)

jules said...

wow gorgeous! love the 3d look with the wheel!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the colorful foreground against the subtle gray background and the paper simulating grass is perfect! *smile*

Scrapcollectr said...

PS The link to Sarah doesn't work..:-)

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love all the sweet colors!

lynn said...

love how you've done the ferris wheel, ren-yi! awesome card!

Belinda said...

Love the rainbow wheel and love the fun layout! If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known! It looks awesome! My little padawan is growing up!

Carol said...

Lovely card, great design TFS

Isha said...

Love your card and lovely colors. Like this stamp set so much too.TFS.

Annette said...

sooooo cute. Love that ferris wheel. What a great blog hop. Thanks for sharing

Jan Garber said...

Your color wheel really POPS rght off the card! Love it with the shadow roller coaster int he background!!! I'll CAS this one!

Kary said...

Hi Ren-Yi! I've really enjoyed your cards the past few days!! This one is another awesome card! Love it! Great colours & design. {hugs}

MiamiKel said...

I just love this - so fun and whimiscal, looks like your looking right at the carnival! A beauty! TFS!

Mrs Ham said...

This is such a fun card. Love it...

Mimi said...

Cute card! Love the fun colorful ferris wheel! TFS! ;)

Theresa said...

Love this card...great design and clever that you used the colors of the color wheel on the ferris wheel.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Fabby card, Ren-Yi! Love that you let the ferris wheel hang outside the card a bit.

Shirley N said...

Oh what a fun card, great layout!

Tanya said...

So fun and fabulous! Love the rainbow colors, and love the ferris wheel placement!

Sue D said...

Fabulous card--love the rainbow colors on the ferris wheel.

Sheng said...

I love how you cut out the wheel, so simple and cute!!!!!

Evelene S said...

I love the carnival set too. The color wheel ferris wheel is adorable.
Thanks for a chance to win.

esterling1923 at gmail dot com

joycemc57 said...

Cute, fun card. Love the colors on the wheel.

joanieg said...

Your card just pops off the page!! I love the dimensional way you did the ferris wheel! It's a terrific card! Thanks so much for sharing.

Carla said...

I love the bright pops of color against the gray background!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

SWEET!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Suzy said...

What a cool hop! I just love that "Life is a Carnival" set. Thanks so much for sharing your card and the chance to win.
Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

Deirdre said...

Love what you created - so fun.

Jennifer Lo said...

Super fun card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails