Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stamping Around Philly--Here I Come!

I just wanted to pop in to apologize for not posting. I have been traveling a lot for work lately and been spending many hours in a hotel room in the Great White North. Of course I didn't pack any fun things with me to work on, since I knew I was going to get owned by the late hours of work. So no fun new pictures of my lunch projects or otherwise crafty projects because, well, there isn't much to show & tell right now.

But this weekend I'm off to Stamping Around with Belinda. W00t.



I'm really excited, because it means hanging with one of my favorite chicks and crafting all weekend long...with exceptionally talented girls in the card-making field. I adore all of the stamp companies that are coming and really am looking forward to learning lots.

So, you'll be hearing of my stamping & cropping adventures, as this n00b (newbie) tries to keep up with these very experienced and talented ladies. I feel really intimidated...

5 comments:

Laurie Marmon said...

Have fun! You'll learn lots! I'm jealous! :)

Stephanie Gruss said...

Super jealous of your adventure with Belinda! Have fun and share some tips on your blog! :)

Ren-Yi said...

Laurie & Steph , I had such a ball. I hope that you both will be able to go to one at your end, or come do one with me next year!.

Kathi said...

Ah heck. You did great. See? Nothing to worry about!

Ren-Yi said...

Kathi, thanks for the kind word of encouragement! it's been a lot of fun thus far.

Related Posts with Thumbnails