Thursday, December 1, 2011

[DYSU] Challenge #48 - Ribbon

Hello DYSU-ers and lovely readers! I'm back from a wonderful vacation. However, my biological clock is pretty messed up. It's currently 545a and I have been up for the past one hour or so. So I mind as well get some blogging done, right? ;)

This week we have a great challenge:Ribbon. I have massive amounts of ribbon at home, and there is so many things you can do with it, including weaving, tying a bow, wrapping something up with it, making a flower, creating a cute little tag hanger...the options are endless.



I went back to the basics, since I was in need of another wedding card, and let the ribbon speak for itself. I hope you like it...

Celebrate
Stamps: (Lace Starbust Rubber Stamp) Hero Arts
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin - No. 10 Malted Milk) Ranger
Embellishments: (Portrait Collection: Accent Cuts, Sticker Borders) Crate Paper; (Designer Brads - Claire) SEI; (Spool 'o Ribbon - Cream Lace) Offray


Here an up-close look on the little pretty lace bow. 

Celebrate

Anyways, I am thinking of heading in early to work...If I hurry I can be there at 6a ;) In the meantime, go check out the other marvelous creations from the DYSU girls. I know you have tons of ribbon, so come play along :)

Our sponsors this week:



Stamp Fairy
Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis


Copic Markers Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America)
Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)


Sparkle Creations
Charlotte with a Rose and Scooter Chloe

5 comments:

Denise said...

This is such an elegant card. So clean and simple but beautiful.
Hugs
Denise xx

WencheP said...

This is really beautiful. It looks so elegant.

Hugs,
Wenche

Miranda said...

absolutely gorgeous and elegant Ren Yi, love that large lace stamp, it's gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!!
Have a GREAT day!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous card, Ren-Yi...just SO elegant!

Hugs,
Naomi

Related Posts with Thumbnails