Thursday, October 17, 2013

[Little Tangles] Challenge #23 - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! So after falling very un-ladylike off the bed (I was standing on it to fix something on the ceiling fan) and getting a concussion (ugh...), I am slowly recovering. They say most of the accidents occur at home...yep, I can check that one off. 


Just a quick note that we're putting together some cards for Dear Grayson. Also a dear Little Tangles and Neat & Tangled supporter Heather Ruwe is putting a little fun card together for this champ. In addition, she is doing a GIVEAWAY for anyone who will provide card to Grayson. So hop on over there and put this week's sketch challenge to good use!


Good thing visual memory has nothing to do with crafting... my sense of style isn't completely broken. I hope. You be the judge with the quick card I made making my own Sketch. I'm throwing this into the mail for Grayson, and if you don't know what I mean, check out this link.


Here is my card for the sketch...

Thankful For You
Stamps: (On The Strip 2, Thankful Turkey, Little Tangles) Neat & Tangled
Paper: (Perfect Basics Card Stock - Orange Zest) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin - No. 10 Malted Milk, No. 11 Brown Sugar) Ranger
Embellishments: (Sequins - Festive Fall Mix) Neat & Tangled; () MT Masking Tape



Isn't this Turkey just too cute? Absolutely cute...
Thankful For You

That's all I have for you. Go see the other girls' creations. They will stun you too.

Here is the reader's digest version.
  • Challenge ends Oct 27, 2013, 11:59p EST; Check back for the winners
  • Prize is ONE Neat & Tangled Stamp set of your choice to a random player
  • Neat & Tangled stamps are not required on your entry, but we would love to see you use them. If you would like to use some Neat & Tangled products but haven't had a chance to buy any, we have a couple of freebies on the Little Tangles site. Enjoy!
Can't wait to see your creations. We will also have a fun guest post up in the near future. Have a fun day!

    4 comments:

    Miriam Prantner said...

    Great card Ren-Yi! Love all the borders/strips. Thanks so much for having me this week!

    ~amy~ said...

    awesome fall inspired card! I love the colors you used!

    June Houck said...

    Gorgeous sequin colors and I love your stamped border strips!!!

    Unknown said...

    awesome take on this challenge! i love the turkey. perfect!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails