Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let's go Pens...

There is really no excuse for not posting, but when it's NHL playoffs, there are no questions to my priorities! The Pens are playing their heart out on the ice and I've been doing my part on cheering them on. So you know where to find me -- my couch! So I hope you're secretly not missing any posts since you're rooting for the Steel City, too, right?

At least the playoffs have inspired my next crochet project.
Check the pattern out. Isn't he cute? I think I'll name him Fleury.

After Stanley Cup playoffs are over, I have a goal of posting once a week. Maybe I will even make twice a week if I can get my act together. So look for more baking and cooking, and fun other projects. And if you don't hear from me, feel free to poke me.

1 comment:

Sue Chew said...

one has to log in to 'lions club' to see the pattern.. but I assume it is hockey related :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails