Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrap Our Stash News

I have exciting news to share! Kathy, who runs a challenge blog "Scrap Out Stash," has invited me to stay on as a Design Team member! I'm thrilled, because 
  • this was the first blog I submitted a challenge entry (and won ;) - thanks to a little pushing and shoving from Steph
  • love the girls who are passionate about their craft
  • the gals are extremely encouraging, especially when one starts out learning techniques and styles
  • my two Swapping Sisters, Laurie & Steph are part of this fun gang
  • this is a terribly useful group - they encourages you to use up your stash, have neat frugal tips & tricks up their sleeves, and throw out fun challenges
I'm just overjoyed and cannot wait to get to work! Kathy, I hope I make you proud!

I hope you'll join me on my adventures. August turns out to be half way over, but there are plenty of fun things going on:
  • Check out the August Challenge - it's as simple as use flowers on your project. If they are hand-made, that's even better.
  • A new & exciting type of challenge - "Pagerize This!" Wouldn't you like to be the first one to win one of these?! Winners get bragging rights and a chance to be the next "Pagerize This" Designer.
So, come on over and give it a go! I want to see what you have up your sleeves... I might even send you a little surprise if you enter both challenges...

2 comments:

B said...

Woo hoo!

Joanne Gilch said...

Very cute card and you did good on the theme!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails