Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Music Saves My Soul] The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

I happen to be waltzing along when I stumbled across this cute little idea from Sandie's blog. A group that can't live without music! So here goes my first post - Thanks, Marcea, for organizing this!

I have been feeling under the weather over the past weekend. Maybe I caught one of those 48 hour stomach bugs, but I was sure mopey and feeling a tad weak. Yesterday, I decided it was time to get crackin' with the kitchen cleaning and organizing. Usually my Pandora list is playing - either because my laptop or my iPhone is hooked up to the speakers. When this song came on, I found myself dancing to this song. I felt about a million times better than this weekend :)



I have never seen the music video to this before; interesting...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails