Monday, February 14, 2011

A little story...

Remember this card? I was going to gift this card to my mom to gift to my dad...

I Love You

But alas, this is what I found when I went to go fetch it:

No Valentines Card

I placed the card on the dining room table and went off on my business trip, not thinking anything of it. With my forgetful brain, I thought it a brilliant idea for the card to sit and wait for me. But two sneaky little cats decided in the meantime to contribute to their fun of valentines day...

Guilty as Charged

Simmi looking calm and collected when I asked him if he saw the missing heart.

Guilty as Charged

Jojo avoiding the question by pretending to be busy...I say that's one guilty little cat ;)

Hope your Valentines Day was sweet...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwhhh Ren-yi ;o))

Unknown said...

How funny!! Guess your kitties really liked the card : )
Alicia xx

Dana said...

AHAHAHAHHAAHH! I love it!

B said...

Adorable!

Deirdre said...

So funny, great card and great story.

Sue Plote said...

Naughty cats! I guess they wanted a Valentine, too!

Mary I said...

How funny! Kitties can be quite mischievous sometimes can't they? I guess that's part of why we love them. :-)

Cheryl said...

Awwww, it was such a beautiful card.

Stephanie Gruss said...

Love it! That's pretty much how my cats respond to accusations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails