Thursday, August 18, 2011

[Paperplay Challenge] Week 33 - Recipe

Note: If you are looking for DYSU challenge - please keep scrolling :)

How are you today? By the time you read this, I'm on a jet plane to Europe! So here is hoping that blogger will be reliable while I am away! This week is a recipe challenge 3 Embellishments, 2 pattern paper, and 1 piece of lace. I was really excited about this, until I read the lace. As some of you might know, lace is far outside my comfort zone ;)

Sweet Dreams
Stamps: (Bonzia Bear) Just Some Lines; (Sweet Dreams) Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink; (Basic Card Stock - Cream) Recollections; (Archaic) Basic Grey

Ink: (Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Jenni Bowlin - No. 11 Brown Sugar) Ranger; (Memento - Summery Sky) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; 
(Topnotch Twill Tape - Fine Linen) Papertrey Ink; (Eyelets) Making Memories; (Stickles - Baby Blue) Ranger; (Lace Pack - White) Kaisercraft

Have you spied my lace? Yep - disguised with a good dab of Vintage Photo to blend into the color scheme. My third embellishment is a little tricky to see on the photo. If you guessed Stickles, then you're right and you have some amazing eagle eyes :)

Sweet Dreams

I started coloring Bonzia and over time the digi became a tag. Since I didn't like the harsh edges, I put  my Vintage Photo to good use. I actually had a tough time finding three embellishments I liked, but settled for some eyelets, since that was one of the items I had in an appropriate color. A cute sentiment to accompany the slumbering bear, and I called the card done.

Sweet Dreams

I hope this challenge gets you excited, and if this is outside of your comfort zone, it might just the right reason to take on the challenge. Come check out the other Paperplay Challenge DT's designs and don't forget to leave them some love.

Our sponsors this week:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you got the lace in there in disguise :) Its an adorable card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails