Friday, September 16, 2011

[Mami Doodles] Challenge #33 - All Creatures Great & Small

Hello everyone! I missed posting on time with the rest of the crew for our latest Mami Doodle challenge. Internet issues, but I already gave you my sob stories a few posts back, so I will spare you ;) We're working on cards with the theme All Creatures Great & Small. Thank you, Trinh, for setting our challenge.

I picked this little cutie pie...

Happy Birthday
Stamps: (Party Animals) Mami Doodles; (Free Spirit Sentiments) Waltzingmouse Stamps; (Say Cheese) Lawn Fawn
Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Blueberry Sky) Papertrey Ink; (Basic Card Stock - Cream) Recollection
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor


Who can resist when something is named "Party Animals," right? Alas - this cute little piggie is for a friend's birthday and I decided to create a CAS card with it.

Happy Birthday

I picked up this cute Lawn Fawn stamp set at my Archiver's trip earlier this summer (while on a business trip... you know, a little retail therapy ;) I'm so happy I finally found the perfect way to put it to good use. My first ever Lawn Fawn stamping experience...!

The back of the card has the same polaroid frame with "say cheese" as the sentiment and a hand written note from me telling Swen "-> insert picture from birthday party here."

I always get super excited when I get to mix stamp companies and they look like they were meant to go together. Why not, right? Anyways, go check out the rest of the DT's inspiration - they put together their version of their favorite creatures and come play along. After all, Mami Doodle Digis are at stake here!

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Friday!

3 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a cute little pig!

Trinh said...

Hi Ren-Yi! I love this cute little pig in his Polaroid frame! Hope you are having a great trip. Please email me when you get back and let me know if you started getting your Papercraft issues.

Rez P. said...

Aloha Ren-Yi,
This is so stinkin cute. All your cards are beautiful btw.
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails