Today is extra special day for our Birthday Bash Midway mark...
We are challenging you with a Eat Cake challenge. Fear not if you don't have the right stamps. Don't forget you might have pretty chipboard die cuts or stickers lying around. Or you can grab a free cake digi or sentiment over there.
So I'm your last blog stop. If you made it all the way from my lovely, dear, kind friend June Houck, then you haven't missed anything. If you have tho, check the list below and make sure to start from the beginning. It will be worth your while.
Here is my "Eat Cake" contribution for today
Stamps: (Sketchy Cupcakes, Ink Splash, Everyday Circles) Neat & Tangled
Paper: (Roundabout Card Kit: (Solar White) Athens Paper) Studio Calico; (My Girl) American Craft
Ink: (Brilliance - Galaxy Gold; Memento - Tuxedo Black, London Fog) Tsukineko; (Jenni Bowlin - No. 4 Chewing Gum) Ranger
Embellishments: (Sequins - Raspberry Red Satin, Lemon Satin) Neat & Tangled; (Roundabout Card Kit: (Star Stick Pins) Maya Road; Navie Pier Add-on Kit: (The Pier Slide Frames) Crate Paper) Studio Calico
There you have it. Just threw together some gold Happy circles along with pink ink splashes down. Made a cute little cuppie cake with sprinkles (or sequins in this case), and added a Star Stick pin with a "Enjoy" banner.
The frame and the "birthday" sentiment is just a nice way to offset and ground everything.
Hope it tickles and that you will consider playing along. Also make sure to visit the Little Tangles blog again to make sure you read through the amazing prizes for this blog hop.
Here is the reader's digest version.
- Enter the challenge for a chance to win a stamp set of your choice (the usual deal)
- You have until Sept 1, 11:55p Eastern Time to link up. More helpful rules at the end of the blog post.
- Comment along the blog hop for a chance to win one of two $5 gift certificates
- Lastly, comment along the blog hop for a chance to win the Entire Neat & Tangled Stamp collection designed to date. If you have one, some, or all stamps in the collection, pay it forward and spread the Neat & Tangled love!
- You have until August 24, 11:59p Eastern Time to comment.
So what are you waiting for? Go through the list and make sure you didn't miss a blog to comment on! :)
Blog Hop List
A few helpful things to remember:
- Challenge ends Sept 1, 2013, 11:59p EST; Check back for the winners
- Prize is ONE Neat & Tangled Stamp set of your choice to a random player
- Neat & Tangled stamps are not required on your entry, but we would love to see you use them. If you would like to use some Neat & Tangled products but haven't had a chance to buy any, we have a couple of freebies on the Little Tangles site. Enjoy!