Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars


2011.04.18: Thanks to Janna for pointing out my wrong title in my blog post. It's "Chasing Cars" and not "Crashing Cars" - although my subconscious must have been extrapolating this song's title into something more creative to describe my last few work weeks ;)

2011.04.16: I know I shared this last week but there was no Music Saves My Soul hosted last week. And I really wanted to share this one with the gals. Have a wonderful weekend. If I am lucky, I can let work rest for a bit and actually hit the crafting table this weekend. Wish me luck! :)


I can't believe how fast the week has flown by. I had intended to craft up a storm to actually not procrastinate on my looming deadlines, but to no avail. I'm on a new project at work and it has required 12+ hr workdays out of me. So after I get home, I have this rather dazed and dumb look on my head and there is no ounce of creativity left. So after this madness passes and my big deadline on Tuesday passes, I hope to be able to return to a more normal work schedule and get some crafting in! So thanks for being hanging in there with me!


On a more random note, anyone else watch the Grey's Anatomy musical episode? If so, then you know how I came to be inspired to share this piece of music with you :)




This song is an old favorite and whenever I stumble across it, I don't mind listening to it. I don't see the inlink on Marcea's site up yet, but if you care to share a video with the rest of us Music Saves My Soul addicts, then pop on over there to leave a link!


I hope your week is wonderful!

9 comments:

Janna Werner said...

I LOVE this song!!!

Gail said...

When this first came out I couldn't listen to it enough.Great track.

Lisa said...

I just love love this song!! Thanks Ren-Yi!!

Marcea said...

This is one of my all time favourites - they used to use it a lot in my gym classes for the cool down - it was great to just lay and stretch too .... love it xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just love this song...it's full of memories :) x

Anonymous said...

Aaaaawesome!!! Love this and I'm goosebumps all over ;o))xx

Janna Werner said...

btw did you call that song "crashing cars" on purpose?! lol

design elements said...

love this song!

Unknown said...

I hope work settles down for you and you get some creative times soon. Take care.
Alicia xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails