Friday, November 15, 2013

[Uniko Studio] Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner - Uniko Studio November Blog Hop

Hello everyone! This revisited blog hop must have been amaze-balls, because I got so many sweet lovely comments. Thank you so much for your lovely remarks. I will try to visit you back in the next few days. 

So I asked random.org to draw a winner...



That makes cm my winner over here for £10 Gift Certificate. Please contact Beverely by emailing her: beverley [at] unikostudio [dot] com.












Remember to check everyone's blog too, cause you might have won over there:

I hope you had fun, just as much as we have had. We will be drawing a winner for our USC #4 on November 17, and we have a new fabulous challenge for you starting on Nov 18! See you soon!

1 comment:

cm said...

Oh my!! I'm ecstatic to be the winner of the gift Certificate! THANK YOU so, so, so much!! Giddy with delight, for sure! Off to send a note to Bev and then the fun really begins!! Have a fabulous Friday!
c

Related Posts with Thumbnails