Saturday, February 11, 2012

[Music Saves My Soul] Duffy - Mercy

It's the weekend! And it's my time to catch up on everything post-surgery. I have lots of special crafty projects that I need to get started (and going). I feel energized and am ready to get back to work :)

The weather is calling for snow and really cold temperatures, so I am working on my crochet project. As a teaser, here is a piece of what I am creating. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow.


Hello Kitty

Can you guess what it is? Leave your guesses in the comments field and I will pick a winner from the right guesses. Winner gets to pick a song for next week's Music Saves My Soul. In the meantime, here is a song for this weekend...



Off to finishing crocheting this little gift together...

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Ren-Yi
Glad to hear you are feeling so much better,
Love your song choice this week - one of my favoutites!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! fab to hear you are feeling good!!! hugs.

Frances said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better now...and crafting! Bet it's a little birdie? hmmm, just guessing...hahaha....cant wait to see the finished project...hugs, Frances.

Related Posts with Thumbnails