Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[Ideas & Inspiration] Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! What does this mean? We get to pig out on more delicious food, especially in all things Chinese and delicious! Florian and I had our fair share of pigging out Swen & Ailin's when they invited us for a delicious hot pot this past weekend.

[Photo Credit: lemongraphic.sg]

There are a few things I want to change for 2012 on this blog. And that is to showcase and share some ideas & inspiration. It's a similar concept to Marcea's Music Saves My Soul - except for the eye, rather than the ears. It is also a place where I can brag about some beautiful cards that some of my dear friends have sent to me, or something that I might pull from someone's blog. So, look out, friends, I might just "tag & feature" you here ;) Other times I might just put up a really cool pic, like this one:

[Photo Credit: muji.com]

Isn't that a cool dragon? It makes a great gift for someone who loves dragons! Thought it was appropriate to share since this is Year of the Dragon for the Chinese. In the meantime, as we say in Chinese: Gong Xi Fa Cai. May you all have a prosperous and abundant year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails