Friday, January 13, 2012

[Mami Doodles] Challenge #41 - White on White

Happy Happy Friday! I can't wait for this week to be over! Probably because tomorrow is my big Project 30 Kickoff, and I'm super excited to see what kind of recipe cards are coming back. Of course I will be serving up some good eats, and have my whole list of food dishes that I am prepping ready to go. I started even making the soup today. For those of you who are still expecting a recipe card, I just received the envelops and will be starting to send them out after this weekend.

Today we are welcoming you back to join in on the next Mami Doodle challenge: White on White. I hope you enjoyed the little break we had over Christmas and New Years, because I sure did ;) Yep - DTers get worn out creating too...! So I am super grateful that Elisa gave us a little mini break to recharge our creative mojos.


Just a Note
Stamps: (Bea the Butterfly) Mami Doodles; (Signature Series - Dress Form) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - White) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (Impression Plate - Polka Dot Basics II) Papertrey Ink; (Liquid Pearls - White Opal) Ranger; (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; (Gelly Roll - Metallic) Sakura; (Point 88) Stabilo


This card is suppose to be a fun take on patterns. I really wanted to play with the the white dots on red mushroom, and the red dots on white polka dotted background. It's hard to tell in the above picture, but the card stock base has an actual impression for texture. Maybe it's clearer in the next picture?

Just a Note

The rest of Bea is colored using a mixture of black color pencil, black Stabilo ink pen, and black charcoal and Gamsol for blending.

I hope you enjoyed this quick card and that you'll consider playing along. Say hi to the rest of the DT - i'm sure to they'll be happy to hear you're back too! Have a fabulous weekend. I know I will :)

6 comments:

Ines said...

Hi there!

Wonderful card! Love the little pink "dots", a wonderful backround.

Thanks for sharing. ines

WencheP said...

This is fabulous! Love the pink dots and the dots on the mushroom!

Hugs,
Wenche

Janna Werner said...

oooooh total supersüß!!! Hab ein schönes Wochenende! LG Janna

Frances said...

Lovely card! liked your technique very much. hugs, Frances.

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Ren-Yi!

Mary Jo said...

This rocks! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails