Thursday, April 5, 2012

[DYSU] Challenge #66 - Friendly Critters

Good morning, everyone! I've fallen on radio silence here because I and the BF caught the flu. I came home sick from my training course on Friday and was in bed with a fever until Monday. Tuesday I still felt sick and queasy and was not able to move much. The boy decided to follow suit and we were lying in bed or on the couch like two helpless little kidlets. We played a lot of "Rock Paper Scissors" to see whose turn it was to go cook up another batch of tea. Then again, it could be worst, such as being sick by myself ;) I guess they are right when they say "Misery loves company." But we're slowly back onto our slow feet and hope that I get to catch up on all things crafty and good this weekend.

In the meantime, I'm glad I got this challenge done ahead of time. We're celebrating spring with Friendly Critters. Since I have a slew of baby cards to get done, I decided to pull a cute animal favorite out for this...


Isn't this giraffe not cute?

Wee Lil Baby
Stamps: (Snag 'em Stamps - Baby Powder Collection: Giraffe) imaginesce; (Compact Sentiments, Free Spirit) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Kraft, Lemon Zest) Papertrey Ink; (Polka Dot) Scrap
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin No. 11 - Brown Sugar) Ranger
Embellishments: (Border Punch - Treading Water) Fiskars; (Nestabilities - Label No. 18) Spellbinders; (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor


Decided this CSA card needed to be less CSA and stamped the bubbles from the Free Spirit Waltzingmouse Stamps... They would make a good background for the giraffe to pop.

Wee Lil Baby

So that's all I have for you today; go check out the amazing creations by the talented DT. And I look forward to seeing your creations!

Our sponsors this week:

5 Gift Certificate

Winner’s choice of 7 digital images

Winner’s choice of 4 digital images

5 comments:

Pauline said...

What a sweet card Ren Yi, love that stamped background too.
Hope you and your man recover quickly, take some time to rest!

WencheP said...

This is so cute. Love the little giraffe!

Hugs,
Wenche

Mary Jo said...

What a cute card! I think the stamped background was the perfect touch. I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly. Hope you're up and running soon! Hugs.

Unknown said...

awwwww - just darling.
Take care of your self

Marcy said...

Just adorable, Ren-Yi. Feel better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails