Thursday, April 26, 2012

[Paperplay Challenges] Week No. 17 - Monochromatic & Ribbon

Note: If you are looking for DYSU challenge - please keep scrolling :)

Hello there! Happy Thursday everyone. I am looking forward for this month to end. Work and personal life has been overdrive, but I can't complain. Rather better to stay busy than not, right? At work we have a conference-type event planned for next week so my work hours will probably start at around 7a and end around 930p or 10p. It'll be a long day, but I hope everyone will enjoy their time here and take away something related to Requirements Engineering or networking. Anways, but you're for the weekly challenge, right? ;)

At PaperPlay Challenge we are challenging you with Monochormatic & Ribbon. Here is a birthday card for a buy friend. Hope you like it...


Birthday Wishes
Stamps: (Heirloom Patterns, Teeny Trees) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Kraft, Blueberry Sky) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin No. 9 Spice Tin) Ranger
Embellishments:  (Nestability - Standard Circles Small, Classic Scalloped Circles Small) Spellbinders; (Puffies - Birthday Boy) KI Memories; (Inksssentials - Glossy Accents) Ranger; (Ribbon) Recycled


I love these little Puffies and found them on a sale / clearance at Michaels about a month back. So I kinda grabbed one of each (and now that I'm thinking about it, should have probably grabbed all those great generic ones ;) This little party hat was my inspiration and I love the two blue tones in it.

Birthday Wishes

With a little bit of background stamping and a nice frame around the window, I thought this card was good to go. Guys don't like frilly cards! But the ribbon adds a little bit of festive flair. Almost like pennants or banners, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring out the light blue tone again with this little recycled ribbon.


Hop on over to the other PPC girls and see what they have created for this week's challenge. They have always lovely creations and bring great ideas to the table!

Our sponsors this week:

2 comments:

Céline said...

Hi Ren-yi
as usual i love your card, love the colors and papers and gorgeous stitching hat!
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

your cards are amazing.thanks for share your gorgeous creations with us.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
I hope you are having a FABULOUS start to your new week
take care of yourself and stay warm
sending hugs across the miles
snowbird

Related Posts with Thumbnails