Saturday, April 28, 2012

[Scrap Our Stash] April Challenge - Spring Fling

Good morning, everyone. I hope you're having a fabulous Saturday. I am on my way to get some shopping done. Mother's day is coming up after all and it's time to do some serious shopping. I'm also going to go shop at my favorite grocery store: HMart. If you have never been there before, I recommend it for its fresh product, great customer service, friendliness and cleanliness. I always measure the cleanliness of a grocery store by how meaty or fishy the meat and fish sections smell. And there are always great samples to taste around the store...! The only downside is that it is further away from me and I always try to combine a bunch of errands together to make the trip worthwhile.

Anyways, on to the post... At Scrap Our Stash's April Challenge we have a theme challenge this month: Spring Fling.

I decided to focus on nature...Spring is the time for trees and flowers to start budding and blooming. This gave my Maya Road Chipboard a good dusting off.



Happy Birthday
Stamps: (Wonderfully Whimsical) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Perfect Basics Card Stock - Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Jenni Bowlin No. 11 - Brown Sugar) Ranger
Embellishments: (Point 88) Stabilo; (Mister Huey - Clover, Dark Calico) Studio Calico; (Glossy Accents) Ranger; (Fresh Chipboard Trees) Maya Road


The chipboards were misted using two Mister Huey colors. While they were drying off, I was working on another project. 

Happy Birthday

This little bird is outlined with a Stabilo light blue pen and I decided to give him a set of glossy accents for extra sheen. Makes the card pop a little.

Happy Birthday

A quick little sentiment border and off this card went into the mail! The best part, it's one of those quickie cards!


In the meantime, check out the Scrap Our Stash's April Challenge. You have until the end of the month to get your inspirations in. What things have you been doing to enjoy this Spring?

2 comments:

Ines said...

Ren-Yi!

Wie toll ist die denn nur geworden!!! Total schön, da möchte ich auch nochmal ein Baby bekommen. Schade nur, dass solche ein Baby-Shower nicht in Deutschland typisch ist. Naja, so erfreue ich mich eben an deinen Bildern.

Gute Nacht, ines

Anonymous said...

ugg zsotzica ugg baratas vqagptne botas ugg stuzoalm ugg australia imbzqcnq ugg espa?a zelfplgi

Related Posts with Thumbnails