Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello


This is a quick post, because I wanted to enter this CR84FN challenge. If you haven't seen, Mona is having a DT call. When you see the team line up and if you know Mona, you'd jump at the occasion to join the team. It's absolutely a line up of wonderful girls, and Mona herself is one of the first online crafting people I have "met" through the Waltzingmouse Stamps DT team. She is always encouraging and sweet. So any chance to be working with Mona? Count me in...

Hello
Stamps: (Big Blooms - Chrysanthemums) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Fresh Linen, Lavender Moon) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Versamark) Tsukinkeo; (Jenni Bowlin - No. 5 Chicken Feed Drops, No. 13 Lavender Sachet) Ranger
Embellishments: (Glaze) Sakura; (3/8" Topnotch Twill Tape - Fresh Linen) Papertrey Ink; (My Sweetest Things - Tangerine "Together" Decorative Tape) My Mind's Eye; (Wood Flags - Hello) Jillibean Soup


I will come back and provide a little more pictures and a description of how the peach colored chrysanthemum was created. But it's late here and I wanted to make sure I snuck this card in on time :)

If you're interested to apply, you have plenty of time! Thank you, Mona, for the chance to apply! Wohoo...

5 comments:

Pauline said...

This is lovely Ren-Yi! I like the chipboard banner, and the beautifully stamped background, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week! ;-)

Deborah Frings said...

Love it! The background pattern is super and I just love the depth in the peach chrysanthemum! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the stamping :)

Helen Berry said...

Woah, Ren-Yi that background is A-Maz-Ing!! Cute little banner and of course i love the WMS stamps. Love this card!!

Unknown said...

CAS perfection! Love the slightly tilted wooden banner. beautiful card

Related Posts with Thumbnails